The development of the whole person: spiritually, intellectually, personally, socially, and physically, is the focus of Catholic education. Within this framework, St. Joseph School seeks to offer a high quality academic program to instill Christian values, to encourage each student to become a lifelong learner, and to equip each student to be a responsible citizen of today’s world. This will be accomplished through a strong basic curriculum, with the beliefs and traditions of the Catholic Church integrated throughout the days learning.
The faculty and staff of St. Joseph School are committed to foster the development of each student in a Christ-centered environment through the following means:
- To specifically teach Catholic principles and Christian values.
- To offer personal experiences in Christian living through liturgy, sacramental life, prayer, guidance and example.
- To encourage each student to develop a sense of worth, helping him or her to identify, develop and successfully use his or her unique gifts and capabilities.
- To promote academic skills and concepts, which broaden and enrich the student’s experience in today’s and tomorrow’s world.
- To develop students academically in an environment of educational excellence.
- To form citizens who contribute positively and responsibly now and in the future.
- To collaborate with parents who are the primary educators of their children.